Make someone's day with this adorable mini-bouquet of freshly cut flowers from our farm wrapped in eco-friendly kraft paper. Flowers vary by week in the growing season.
Pickup only. Contactless pickup instructions will be provided.
Care instructions below.
Many people ask me how to care for their cut flowers once they get them home. Here are the steps to take to maximize the vase life of your flowers:
1) Get your flowers to a cool place and in water as soon as possible. Do not leave them in your car. This is the most important thing you can do to help your flowers last.
2) Clean your vase and clippers thoroughly to avoid bacteria
3) Strip any foliage that will fall below the water line of the vase to avoid bacteria
4) Fill your vase 1/2 to 3/4 full with water and empty half of the packet of flower food we have included with your bouquet into the vase. Stir.
5) Cut your flowers with a clean, sharp knife or clippers on a 45 degree angle
6) Place flowers in vase immediately after cutting to avoid air pockets in the stems. If you are arranging one stem at a time, cut each stem as you place it into the vase
7) Change water every other day and recut flowers for maximum life and beauty. Also add more flower food each time you change the water. If you don't want to take your flowers out of the vase, use a small watering can, place vase in the sink and flood the vase with water to flush out the bacteria. Add more food.
8) Some flowers, like feverfew, will make the water in your vase look dirty. Just add a few drops of bleach and the water will clear up. This will not hurt the flowers.
9) Enjoy your beautiful flowers!